Location, Location, Location!
Needham by the Numbers
- Population: 32,403
- Square Miles: 12.7
- Distance from Boston: 17 miles
- 2019 Average Single Family Home Price: $1,214,000
- 2019 Average Condominium Price: $765,000
- 2020 Property Tax Rate per $1,000 of assessed value: $12.49
- Average SAT Score: 1,242
Things To See And Do
www.discoverneedham.com see local Arts and Entertainment, Fun for Kids & Families, Needham School Calendars, Annual Events and Outdoor Experiences !
Places To Eat!
- 3 Squares – 669 Highland Avenue
- Abbotts Frozen Custard– 934 Great Plain Avenue
- Blue on Highland – 882 Highland Avenue
- Cappela – 45 Chapel Street
- Comella’s – 1095 Great Plain Avenue
- French Press Bakery & Cafe – 74 Chapel Street
- Fuji Steak House – 1430 Highland Avenue
- Spiga – 18 Highland Circle
- Sweet Basil – 942 Great Plain Avenue
- The Farmhouse – 970 Great Plain Avenue
- The Rice Barn – 1037 Great Plain Avenue
- Treat Cupcake Bar – 1450 Highland Avenue
View the Needham Public Schools website.
Needham Public Schools:
- Broadmeadow Elementary
- Eliot Elementary
- Sunita Williams Elementary
- Mitchell Elementary
- Newman Elementary
- Pollard Middle
- High Rock School
- Needham High School
Needham Private Schools:
- Montsignor Haddad Middle School – 6-8
- Riverside Life Skills School – 6-12
- Saint Joseph Elementary School – Pre-K-5
- Saint Sebastian’s School – 7-12, All Boys
- The Walker School – Special Education
Need help setting up utilities service for your new home? I have put together some useful numbers and information for Needham Utilities
I would like to sincerely thank you for choosing me as your real estate professional.
If you have more questions about Needham, or about any of the surrounding towns, please call anytime. I look forward to hearing from you!
Elizabeth Crampton, Premier Agent, CRS
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage